Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MOMz Hot ROCKs sailed through the RIIFF



MOMz Hot ROCKs friends and family literally sailed twice in Narragansett Bay 
and motored once to Martha's Vineyard where the locals were anxiously awaiting the First Family's summer vacation.

I play/stayed in amazing Warwick Neck with my favorite peeps, somehow the word spread and MOMz Hot ROCKs screening at the RIIFF made the front page of the Warwick Beacon!

The Newport Mercury also reviewed it.  I'll post the link when I get it.

The Rhode Island International Film Fest hosted a plethera of films throughout Providence.
Pat from the Mydols joined me for some of the festivities and screening.
Our mini thrill was meeting Ernest Borgnine
Anne Meara, Jerry Stiller and Doris Roberts at the Federal Reserve Party last Friday night.  They were having a ball together, all so fun, funny and kind.


All in all, we had a fab time in Providence, Rhode Island and beyond.

I can't wait to go back.  I hope to show the film in women's studies departments.   Rhode Island College is on the short list.

Thanks to everyone in Warwick Neck, you of course know who you are.

No comments: