Saturday, May 16, 2009

MOMz shows with the Mydols in Muskegon Michigan in May




mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

here we go to Muskegon on the lake to the Muskegon Film Festival!

The schedule will be announced shortly, the fest takes place May 30 and 31st. 

I unfortunately cannot get there, I'll be in NYC at the Mamapalooza conference and festival butMOMz Hot ROCKs SUPERSTARS Pat and Kara of the Mydols are going to try to get there. Muskegon is still a few hours from Detroit, I know that's nothing for these girls who can put this road trip in their pocket.  I wish I was going with these two, they are a blast.  I spent a good bit with them during the making of the movie, however, most of my time with them was having too much fun off camera!

I'll ask them to send picks to post and cross fingers they're in focus!

No comments: