Thursday, May 7, 2009

MOMZ to Dances with Films



Psyched to say that MOMz Hot ROCKs has been selected for the 2009 12th Annual Dances with Films Festival here in Los Angeles.  It's a very cool one, filmmakers supporting filmmakers, and screenings at one of my favorite theaters, the Sunset Laemmle!  
Another great thing is that it's supported by my adored Canon.  
One of the prizes is the new HD A1 which I would love to use to shoot my next film.  MOMz Hot ROCKs was shot entirely with the Canon XL1, I bought it just for this film.  Canon was also great enough, via Jung Jin Ahn, to send the top of the line hand held flip screen mini dvd to me for 3 months.  I asked for it then sent it to Daisy Riddle, Suzy Riddle of Frump's daughter to document their road trip from Houston to NYC.  I'll post some of it online...one day...when it would be the best to get some funds to archive material for the Museum of Motherhood.





No comments: